Representing Phoenix Gym – Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, Grappling, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Grunt Fit in Canberra – Phoenix IS NOT a standard fitness gym or a traditional Martial Art gym. We are innovative, unique, and effective.
- Gym name: Phoenix Gym
- Year found: 1996
- Styles: Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, Grappling, Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Grunt Fit.
Phoenix is a full-time Combat Sports Gym that conducts programs in Muay Thai, kickboxing, boxing, MMA, grappling, and fitness. Phoenix opened in 1996 and is Canberra’s longest running and premier Combat Sports and Martial Arts Gym. Phoenix is a true MMA gym, and offers striking, fitness and grappling programs in one purpose-built world-class facility all included in ONE membership! You choose what program you do as everything we do is a part of one club.Phoenix is famous for its well organised, professionally conducted classes, and for having a structured developmental program for all members. Every class is planned, structured and organised for you to learn as fast as you can and to get as fit as you can with authentic combat-sports coaches.
Phoenix is a members-only club, but anyone can try it out by doing a trial week and joining when they are ready. We have NO JOINING FEES and you can cancel your membership whenever you want.
Phoenix IS NOT a standard fitness gym or a traditional Martial Art gym. We are innovative, unique, and effective. Phoenix is a no-nonsense gym that is very experienced at getting beginners started and comfortably on their way to achieving their goals.
Phoenix Combat Sports is SAFE. You will always learn something new and practical, and you will train in a positive, hard working environment that is energetic and which will get the best out of you. Phoenix has classes for kids and adults, and something challenging for you to try.
- Current champions: Gaz Rees, Scott Bullock, Bruno Susano
- Past champions: Simon Black, Arlyn Owens, Kieran Walsh, Nam Do, Carina Salvemini
- Trainers: Anthony Manning, Somchai “Krugun” Chimlum, Tracy Yeomans, Gaz Rees
- Location: Cnr Sandford Street & Kemble Court, Mitchell ACT 2911
- Phone: 02 6241 2402
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.phoenixgym.com.au
- Additional information:
– 3 full size boxing rings
– 1 competition grade octagon cage
– 220 square meters of strength & conditioning equipment
– Over 400 square meters of high quality matted floor
– A shopfront that sells wholesale gear to the public
– Full time facility open 6 days a week
– All programs included in membership
– 1 club dedicated to the best you can be