The next edition of the high-class muaythai fight show in Australia, Total Carnage is held on Saturday, December 14, 2013 on the Gold Coast, QLD.
Three WKN world champions feature on the card: Nathan Corbett, Frank Giorgi and Michael Thompson.
Total Carnage is a nominee for the “Promotion of the Year” at Australian Muay Thai Awards 2013. The event is held on Sunday, December 8 on the Gold Coast. Jupiter’s Hotel and Casino accommodates the happening. The event is scheduled just a week before Total Carnage 4.
With the first sold-out show in 2012, the Total Carnage event amazed Australia
Not only the best fight card with two real muaythai world championship bouts Corbett vs Susperregui and Giorgi vs Alexandersson, but with a complete list of things professionally organized, including lights, sound, media production, accommodation. Everything.
Total Carnage is known and attended by “Rich and Famous” local of different industries including governmental figures, show business and TV personalities as well as the sports heroes, like Gold Coast Titans NRL players for example. Just a few names are listed below:
- Tom Tate – Gold Coast Mayor
- Lauryn Eagle – Australian professional boxer and water skiing champion
- Charlotte Dawson – Australian and New Zealand television personality
- Shannan Ponton – one of four personal trainers on the Australian version of TV show The Biggest Loser
- Mat Rogers – Australian former professional rugby league footballer of the 1990s
- Chloe Maxwell – Australian television presenter’ and model most famous for as “The Jeans West Girl” in a Jeans West campaign
- Brooke Evers – Australian television personality, model and DJ.
The second edition of Total Carnage produced the fight of the decade. The Corbett vs McKinnon rematch.
It was six years in a making, the fight all Australia wanted to see and it was finally organized, with Nathan Corbett confirming his superiority.
The third installment held earlier this year saw Nathan Corbett earning the 10th world title. In addition Michael Thompson was crowned as a new lightweight world champion.
The fight card included some of the best Australian fighters such as Adelaide’s Kym Johnson and Brett Witton of the Gold Coast.
Total Carnage 4 is only three weeks away. A great fight card headlined by Nathan Corbett in the defense of his WKN world title against Henriques Zowa of Netherlands. The programme includes Michael Thompson in his title defense against Thai Ghot Seur Noi.
Frank Giorgi faces off Marco Tentori. Bevan O’Malley and Kimmy Urwin challenge for the national title as well as a series of exciting bouts in the under card.
Hands down the Total Carnage fight night is the Promotion of the Year in Australia. Proudly.