Following UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Lewis produced this past weekend (highlights here), the next edition of UFC Vegas continues the heavyweight action inside the Octagon on February 27 (Feb 28 in Australia). The headline bout features the division’s ranked No.3 contender Jairzinho Rozenstruik up against ranked No.7 competitor Ciryl Gane.
Rozenstruik (11-1) won his previous bout in August 2020 via second-round TKO against Junior dos Santos. In May the same year he was handed his first career defeat by KO in Round 1, courtesy of Francis Ngannou, which snapped his ten-win streak. Before that “Bigi Boy” knocked out Alistair Overeem in Round 5, and secured a pair of first-round stoppages against Andrei Arlovski and Allen Crowder.
Unbeaten Gane (7-0) last fought in December 2020, taking the second-round TKO against dos Santos. Prior to that he scored a unanimous decision against Tanner Boser, and submitted Don’Tale Mayes and Raphael Pessoa in the third and first round, respectively.
Among other bouts featured on the UFC Vegas 20 card, Nikita Krylov goes up against Magomed Ankalaev at light heavyweight, and Montana De La Rosa takes on Mayra Bueno Silva at women’s flyweight. The finalized order of the bouts is expected to be announced in the coming days. The full lineup can be found below.
UFC Vegas 20: Rozenstruik vs Gane fight card
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Ciryl Gane
- Nikita Krylov vs. Magomed Ankalaev
- Montana De La Rosa vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- Randy Brown vs. Alex Oliveira
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Jimmie Rivera
- Alex Caceres vs. Kevin Croom
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Thiago Moises
- Sabina Mazo vs. Alexis Davis
- William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Vince Cachero vs. Ronnie Lawrence
- Dustin Jacoby vs. Maxim Grishin
- Raoni Barcelos vs. Marcelo Rojo
- Angela Hill vs. Ashley Yoder