The defending WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney makes the third defense of his title against former multi-weight champion Jorge Linares. The pair squares off in the headliner of Matchroom Boxing fight card taking place at Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday, May 29, which makes it Sunday, May 30 in the UK and Australia.
In the co-feature Chantelle Cameron makes the first defense of her WBC super lightweight title against Melissa Hernandez. The full fight card can be found below.
Boxing fans can watch Devin Haney vs Jorge Linares live stream on DAZN. The start time is scheduled for 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT in the US, 1 am BST in the UK and 10 am AEST. The undercard live stream video is available here, starting at 6:20 pm ET / 3:20 PT in the US, 11:20 pm BST in the UK and 8:20 am AEST in Australia.
Stay tuned with Haney vs Linares live results and updates below. To refresh click here.
Haney vs Linares results
- Devin Haney def. Jorge Linares by unanimous decision (116-112, 115-113) | Watch highlights
- Chantelle Cameron def. Melissa Hernandez by TKO (R5 at 1:38)
- Jason Quigley def. Shane Mosley by majority decision (95-95, 97-93, 96-94)
- Azinga Fuzile def. Martin J. Ward by TKO (R7 at 2:45) | Watch stoppage
- Khalil Coe def. Nathaniel Tadd by TKO (R2 at 1:10)
- Reshat Mati def. Ryan Pino by unanimous decision (60-54, 58-56, 58-56)
- Ramla Ali def. Mikayla Nebel by unanimous decision (60-54, 60-54, 60-54)
- Amari Jones def. Jonathan Ryan Burrs by TKO (R1 at 2:56)
Haney vs Linares live updates
Devin Haney and Jorge Linares go a full 12-round distance. In the end all three judges score the fight in favor of defending champion. Post-win Haney calls out unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez.
The main event is here and fists are flying. Haney defends WBC lightweight title against Linares.
Will Haney vs Linares go all 12 rounds?
In the co-feature Chantelle Cameron took the win against Melissa Hernandez via fifth-round TKO and made the first successful defense of her WBC super lightweight title.
The ten-round battle between Jason Quigley and Shane Mosley Jr ends in majority decision. One judge scored the fight 95-95, while two others had it 97-93 and 96-94 in favor of Quigley, who takes WBO NABO middleweight title.
The battle between Martin Joseph Ward and Azinga Fuzile ended prior to the final bell. The scheduled for twelve rounds final eliminator for IBF super featherweight title ended at 2 minutes and 45 seconds into the seventh round. The corner of Ward threw-in the towel although the latter beat the eight count after receiving a big uppercut from Fuzile.
Kicking off Haney vs Linares main card live on DAZN, Khalil Coe stops Nathaniel Tadd in the second round of their encounter at light heavyweight.
The third and final undercard bout also goes the distance. After six rounds Reshat Mati secures a unanimous decision against Ryan Pino. One judge scored the fight 60-54, while two other judges had it 58-56.
The women’s featherweight bout between Ramla Ali and Mikayla Nebel goes a full six-round distance. All three judges scored the fight 60-54 in favor of Ali.
The first fight of the evening sees the win in favor of Amari Jones, who stops Jonathan Ryan Burrs at 2 minutes and 56 seconds into the first round of their super welterweight contest.
Haney vs Linares fight card
- Devin Haney vs. Jorge Linares, 12 rounds, lightweight – Haney’s WBC lightweight title
- Chantelle Cameron vs. Melissa Hernandez, 10 rounds, super lightweight – Cameron’s WBC super lightweight title
- Jason Quigley vs. Shane Mosley Jr, 10 rounds, middleweight – for the WBO NABO middleweight title
- Martin J. Ward vs. Azinga Fuzile, 12 rounds, super featherweight – final eliminator for IBF super featherweight title
- Khalil Coe vs. Nathaniel Tadd, 4 rounds, light heavyweight
- Reshat Mati vs. Ryan Pino, 6 rounds, welterweight
- Ramla Ali vs. Mikayla Nebel, 6 rounds, featherweight
- Amari Jones vs. Jonathan Ryan Burrs, 4 rounds, super welterweight