UFC Fight Night: Hall vs Strickland airs live from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday July 31 in the US, which makes it Sunday August 1 in the UK and Australia. The fight card features eleven bouts in total.
In the main event Uriah Hall (17-3) squares off against Sean Strickland (23-3) at middleweight. Both fighters are looking to extend their four-win streak.
In the co-main event Kyung Ho Kang (18-8, 1 NC) takes on Rani Yahya (27-10-1, 1 NC) at bantamweight. The full UFC Vegas 33 fight card can be found below.
UFC Vegas 33: Hall vs Strickland live stream
MMA fans in the United States can watch UFC Vegas 33: Hall vs Strickland live stream on ESPN+. The start time is scheduled for 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT for the main card, following the preliminary card kicking off at 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT.
UFC Vegas 33 Australia time is scheduled for 11 am AEST / 9 am AWST for the main card, following the preliminary card at 8 am AEST / 6 am AWST. The live stream is available on UFC Fight Pass and ESPN on Kayo.
Stay tuned with UFC Vegas 33 results and live updates below.
To refresh click here.
UFC Vegas 33 results
- Sean Strickland def. Uriah Hall by unanimous decision (50–44, 50–45, 49–46) | Watch highlights
- Cheyanne Buys def. Gloria de Paula by TKO (head kick and punches, R1 at 1:00)
- Jared Gooden def. Niklas Stolze by KO (punches, R1 at 1:08)
- Melsik Baghdasaryan def. Collin Anglin by TKO (head kick and punches, R2 at 1:50)
- Jason Witt def. Bryan Barberena by majority decision (28–28, 29–27, 29–28)
- Chris Gruetzemacher def. Rafa Garcia by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28
- Danny Chavez vs. Kai Kamaka III ends in majority draw (27–29, 28–28, 28–28)
- Jinh Yu Frey def. Ashley Yoder by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Zarrukh Adashev def. Ryan Benoit by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)
- Phil Rowe def. Orion Cosce by TKO (punches, R2 at 4:21)
UFC Vegas 33 live updates
The main event goes a full five rounds distance. The official result heard Sean Strickland taking the win against Uriah Hall by unanimous decision. The scores are: 50–44, 50–45, 49–46.
Time for main event. Uriah Hall faces off Sean Strickland. The bout is scheduled for five rounds at middleweight.
The co-main event bout between strawweights Cheyanne Buys and Gloria de Paula ends in the first round. Buys stops de Paula with head kick and punch in one minute.
Continuing the action, Jared Gooden knocks out Niklas Stolze in the first round of their welterweight matchup. Check out the video below.
Melsik Baghdasaryan dominates and stops Collin Anglin in the second round with head kick and punches. Check out the moment of impact below.
Bryan Barberena and Jason Witt fight to a majority decision in favor of the latter. One judge scored the fight 28-28, while two other judges gave it 29-27 and 29-20 to Witt. Check out some of the fight highlights below.
Here is the third round of Barberena vs Witt showdown.
The main event is in the building.
In case you missed it: The new co-main event features Cheyanne Buys up against Gloria de Paula at women’s strawweight. The original co-headliner between bantamweights Kyung Ho Kang and Rani Yahya fell off a few hours before the event, after the latter tested positive for coronavirus.
Kicking off the main card Bryan Barberena takes on Jason Witt. The pair squares off at welterweight.
Rounding the preliminary card Chris Gruetzemacher earns a unanimous decision against Rafa Garcia. All three judges scored the fight 29-28.
Featherweights Danny Chavez and Kai Kamaka III fight to a majority draw. While one judge gave it 29-27 to Kama, two other judges it had it 28-28.
Moving on with a featherweight battle between Danny Chavez and Kai Kamaka III.
Women’s MMA battle between Ashley Yoder and Jinh Yu Frey edned in favor of the latter. After three rounds of strawweight contest all three judges unanimously scored the contest 30-27.
Zarrukh Adashev secures a unanimous decision against Ryan Benoit after three rounds at flyweight. Two judges scored the fight 30-27, while one judge had it 29-28.
Up next is a flyweight contest between Ryan Benoit and Zarrukh Adashev.
The first fight ends prior to the final horn in favor of Phil Rowe who delivers a series of knees followed by punches to stop Orion Cosce in Round 2. Check out the video of finish below.
Kicking off UFC Vegas 33 Philip Rowe goes up against Orion Cosce. The pair squares off in a 173.5-pound catchweight bout, following the results of the official weigh-ins.
Check out below the main event face off video from the weigh-in ceremony held a day before the fight show.
The UFC Vegas 33 main card features five bouts. MMA action begins on the early preliminary card comprising six matchups. Check out the full lineup below.
UFC Vegas 33 fight card
- Uriah Hall vs. Sean Strickland
- Kyung-Ho Kang vs. Rani Yahya
- Cheyanne Buys vs. Gloria de Paula
- Niklas Stolze vs. Jared Gooden
- Bryan Barberena vs. Jason Witt
- Collin Anglin vs. Melsik Baghdasaryan
- Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Rafa Garcia
- Danny Chavez vs. Kai Kamaka
- Jinh Yu Frey vs. Ashley Yoder
- Ryan Benoit vs. Zarrukh Adashev
- Phil Rowe vs. Orion Cosce