UFC 265 airs live on pay-per-view from Toyota Center in Houston, TX on Saturday August 7, which makes it Sunday August 8 in the UK and Australia. In the main event Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane battle it out for the interim heavyweight title.
A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official. UFC 265 weigh-in start time is scheduled for 9:50 am ET / 6:50 am PT in the US, 2:50 pm BST in the UK and 11:50 pm AEST in Australia. Live stream video is available up top.
Get the full UFC 265 fight card and weigh-in results below.
UFC 265 fight card
- Derrick Lewis (264.5) vs Ciryl Gane (247) – interim heavyweight title
- Jose Aldo (136) vs Pedro Munhoz (135)
- Michael Chiesa (170.5) vs Vicente Luque (170)
- Tecia Torres (115) vs Angela Hill (115)
- Song Yadong (135.5) vs Casey Kenney (136)
- Bobby Green (156) vs Rafael Fiziev (155.5)
- Vince Morales (136) vs Drako Rodriguez (136)
- Alonzo Menifield (204.5) vs Ed Herman (205.5)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (115) vs Jessica Penne (116)
Early preliminary card
- Manel Kape (129)* vs Ode’ Osbourne (125)
- Miles Johns (136) vs Anderson dos Santos (135.5)
- Victoria Leonardo (125) vs Melissa Gatto (124)
- Johnny Munoz (135.5) vs Jamey Simmons (136)
*Kape missed flyweight limit. He forfeits 20 percent of his purse to his opponent and the bout proceeds at catchweight.