Eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao returns to action against current WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday August 21, which makes it Sunday, August 22 in the UK, Australia and the Philippines. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Pacquiao weighed-in at 146. Ugas showed 147. The world championship bout is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Victor Ortiz came-in at 148 for his ten-round welterweight co-feature against fellow-former world champion Robert Guerrero, who was 146.75. Among other PPV card bouts, Mark Magsayo and Julio Ceja tipped the scales at 125 and 125.5, respectively, for their WBC featherweight title eliminator. In addition, Carlos Castro weighed-in at 125.75 for his featherweight bout against Oscar Escandon, who showed 125.5.
How to watch Pacquiao vs Ugas live stream
Boxing fans in the US and Canada can watch Manny Pacquiao vs Yordenis Ugas live stream on FITE on Saturday, August 21 at 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT. In Australia the fight airs live stream on Kayo on Sunday, August 22 at 11 am AEST / 9 am AWST.
Get the full Pacquiao vs Ugas fight card and weigh-in results below.
Pacquiao vs Ugas fight card
- Manny Pacquiao (146) vs. Yordenis Ugas (147), 12 rounds, welterweight – Ugas’ WBA welterweight title
- Victor Ortiz (148) vs. Robert Guerrero (146.75), 10 rounds, welterweight
- Mark Magsayo (125.5) vs. Julio Ceja (125), 12 rounds, featherweight – WBC featherweight title eliminator
- Carlos Castro (125.75) vs. Oscar Escandon (125), 10 rounds, featherweight
- Frank Martin (135) vs. Ryan Kielczweski (134.8), 10 rounds, lightweight
- Jose Valenzuela (135) vs. Donte Strayhorn (134.4), 8 rounds, lightweight
- Steven Torres (250) vs. Justin Rolfe (257.8), heavyweight, 6 rounds
- Burley Brooks (171) vs. Cameron Sevilla Rivera (170.4), super middleweight, 6 rounds
- John Leo Dato (125.6) vs. Angel Antonio Contreras (127), featherweight, 6 rounds
- Mickel Spencer (134.8) vs. Eliseo Villalobos (133.8), lightweight, 4 rounds