A day before the fight show Jared Cannonier, his opponent Kelvin Gastelum, and the rest of fighters featured on the UFC Vegas 34 fight card step on the scales to make it official for their respective bouts. MMA event airs live from UFC Apex in Las Vegas on Saturday August 21, which makes it Sunday August 22 in Australia.
Cannonier and Gastelum square off in a five-rounder at middleweight. To make it official, both should weigh-in no heavier than 186 pounds.
Get the full UFC Vegas 34 fight card and weigh-in results below.
UFC Vegas 34 fight card
- Jared Cannonier (185) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (186)
- Clay Guida (155) vs. Mark O. Madsen (156)
- Parker Porter (262) vs. Chase Sherman (256)
- Trevin Jones (135) vs. Saidyokub Kakhramonov (138.5)*
- Vinc Pichel (155.5) vs. Austin Hubbard (156)
- Alexandre Pantoja (126) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Austin Lingo (145.5) vs. Luis Saldana (146)
- Brian Kelleher (136) vs. Domingo Pilarte (136)
- Bea Malecki (135) vs. Josiane Nunes (136)
- William Knight (206) vs. Fabio Cherant (205)
- Roosevelt Roberts (154.5) vs. Ignacio Bahamondes (154)
- Sasha Palatnikov (170) vs. Ramiz Brahimaj (171)
*Kakhramonov missed bantamweight limit. He forfeits 20 per cent of his purse and the bout against Jones proceeds at catchweight.