YouTuber Jake Paul goes up against former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, headlining boxing fight card live on pay-per-view from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, OH on Sunday August 29, which makes it Monday August 30 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes weigh-in to make it official.
Following the commission weigh-in (closed to public), Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley, as well as the rest of fighters featured on the card, step on the scales and faceoff in front of fans. The ceremonial weigh-in airs live from KeyBank State Theater in Cleveland, OH, starting at 5 pm ET / 2 pm PT in the US, 10 pm BST in the UK, and 7 am AEST in Australia. Video is available up top.
Check out below the full Paul vs Woodley fight card and weigh-in results.
Paul vs Woodley fight card
- Jake Paul (190) vs. Tyron Woodley (189.5), 8 rounds, cruiserweight
- Amanda Serrano (124) vs. Yamileth Mercado (124), 10 rounds, featherweight – Serrano’s WBC and WBO featherweight titles
- Daniel Dubois (238) vs. Joe Cusumano (235.5), 10 rounds, heavyweight
- Ivan Baranchyk (140.75) vs. Montana Love (141), 10 rounds, junior welterweight
- Tommy Fury (179) vs. Anthony Taylor (175), 6 rounds, 180-pound catchweight
- Charles Conwell (153) vs. Juan Carlos Rubio (153.5), 10 rounds, super welterweight