UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega airs live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday September 25, which makes it Sunday September 26 in the UK and Australia. The fight card features thirteen bouts with the two titles contested in the headliner of the show.
In the main event Alexander Volkanovski (22-2) makes the second defense of his 145-pound title against No.2-ranked featherweight contender Brian Ortega (15-1, 1 NC). In the co-main event Valentina Shevchenko (21-3) makes the sixth defense of her flyweight title against No.3-ranked contender Lauren Murphy (15-4).
Also on the main card Nick Diaz (26-9, 2 NC) making his return to action facing off Robbie Lawler (28-15, 1 NC) in the rematch at middleweight. In addition, Curtis Blaydes (14-3, 1 NC) takes on Jairzinho Rozenstruik (12-2) at heavyweight, and former strawweight champion Jessica Andrade (21-9) meets Cynthia Calvillo (9-2-1) at flyweight. UFC 266 full fight card can be found below.
UFC 266 live stream, start time, how to watch, US, Australia, UK
MMA fans in the United States can watch UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega live stream on ESPN+ PPV. The start time is 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT. The preliminary card begins at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT, following the early preliminary card starting at 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT live stream on ESPN+.
MMA fans in Australia can watch UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega live stream on Main Event on Kayo. The start time is 12 pm AEST / 10 am AWST. The preliminary card airs live stream on ESPN on Kayo begins at 10 am AEST / 8 am AWST. The early preliminary card on UFC Fight Pass starts at 8 am AEST / 6 am AWST.
Get UFC 266 results and stay tuned with live blog below.
To refresh click here.
UFC 266 results
- Alexander Volkanovski def. Brian Ortega by unanimous decision (49-46, 50-45, 50-45) – retains UFC featherweight title | Watch highlights
- Valentina Shevchenko def. Lauren Murphy by TKO (punches and elbows, R4 at 4:00) – retains UFC women’s flyweight title
- Robbie Lawler def. Nick Diaz by TKO (retirement, R3 at 0:44) | Watch highlights
- Curtis Blaydes def. Jairzinho Rozenstruik by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Jessica Andrade def. Cynthia Calvillo by TKO (punches, R1 at 4:54)
- Merab Dvalishvili def. Marlon Moraes by TKO (R2 at 4:25) | Watch highlights
- Dan Hooker def. Nasrat Haqparast by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–26)
- Chris Daukaus def. Shamil Abdurakhimov by (punches and elbows, R2 at 1:23) | Watch knockout
- Taila Santos def. Roxanne Modafferi by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Jalin Turner def. Uros Medic by sumission (rear-naked choke, R1 at 4:01) | Watch submission
- Nick Maximov def. Cody Brundage by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Matthew Semelsberger def. Martin Sano Jr. by KO (R1 at 0:15) | Watch knockout
- Jonathan Pearce def. Omar Morales by submission (rear-naked choke, R2 at 3:31) | Watch submission
UFC 266 live blog
The action inside the Octagon concludes. Moving on to UFC 266 post-fight press conference.
Alexander Volkanovski puts on a dominant performance to defeat Brian Ortega by unanimous decision and make the second successful defense of his UFC featherweight title.
Volkanovski vs Ortega is unfolding.
It’s time for main event. Alexander Volkanovski makes the second defense of his featherweight title against No.2-ranked contender Brian Ortega. The latter is making his second attempt to claim UFC gold.
Valentina Shevchenko makes the sixth successful defense of her flyweight belt by TKO against Lauren Murphy.
The bout ended at 4 minutes into the fourth round after “The Bullet” put on a dominant performance to TKO her opponent.
Your co-main event is here. Valentina Shevchenko makes the sixth defense of her flyweight title against Lauren Murphy.
Robbie Lawler takes the win against Nick Diaz via third-round TKO.
Diaz vs Lawler is unfolding.
Nick Diaz is about to make his ringwalk.
Up next is a highly anticipated return of Nick Diaz against Robbie Lawler, who is back in action for the first time in more than six years. In addition the pair meets in the rematch.
The battle of heavyweights goes a full distance. Curtis Blaydes comes out on top with a unanimous decision against Jairzinho Rozenstruik.
The main card action continues with a heavyweight battle between Curtis Blaydes and Jairzinho Rozenstruik.
Jessica Andrade (22-9) rebounds from the defeat suffered in her previous bout against Valentina Shevchenko. Former UFC women’s strawweight champion and flyweight title challenger stops Cynthia Calvillo (9-3-1) in the first round with punches.
Kicking off UFC 266 live on pay-per-view former strawweight champion Jessica Andrade (21-9) takes on Cynthia Calvillo (9-2-1) at flyweight.
UFC 266 Prelims
Culminating the preliminary card Merab Dvalishvili stops Marlon Moraes in the second round of their bantamweight matchup.
Dvalishvili (14-4) records his seventh win in a row, while former bantamweight title challenger Moraes (23-9-1) suffers the third straight defeat.
Dan Hooker defeats Nasrat Haqparast by unanimous decision. With the win he rebounds from a pair of defeats and updates his record to 21-10, as well as secures a “Shot of the Night”. Haqparast drops to 13-4, which snaps his two-win streak.
Up next, Dan Hooker of New Zealand takes on Nasrat Haqparast at lightweight.
Chris Daukaus made himself a birthday gift as he dominated Shamil Abdurakhimov with punches and elbows in the second round.
Check out the video of finish below.
Up next is a battle of heavy-hitters, as Shamil Abdurakhimov faces Chris Daukaus.
Abdurakhimov (20-5) is coming off the defeat against Curtis Blaydes. Daukaus (11-3) is riding four-win streak.
Taila Santos earns a three-round unanimous decision against Roxanne Modafferi. All three judges scored the fight 30-27.
Santos secures the second win in a row and updates her record to 17-1. Modafferi drops to 25-18.
The first fight on the preliminary card is the women’s MMA battle between Roxanne Modafferi and Taila Santos. The pair squares off in a three-rounder at flyweight.
UFC 266 Early Prelims
The early prelims are in the books, as Jalin Turner submits Uros Medic.
Rounding up the early preliminary card Uros Medic takes on Jalin Turner at lightweight.
The third fight on the night goes the distance, as Nick Maximov defeats Cody Brundage by unanimous decision. Both fighters made the UFC debut. Maximov remains unbeaten with 7-0. Brundage, who took the fight on a short notice replacing Karl Roberson, drops to 6-2.
15 seconds knockout. Matthew Semelsberger floors Martin Sano Jr.
Up next is a welterweight bout between Matthew Semelsberger and Martin Sano Jr.
The first fight is in the books. Jonathan Pearce submits Omar Morales in the second round to remain undefeated.
See below what happened.
UFC 266 kicks off in one hour with a featherweight battle between Jonathan Pearce (10-4) and Omar Morales (11-1).
And here is the UFC 266: Watch Along free live stream with former UFC middleweight champion Robbert Whittaker, inaugural UFC lightweight champion Jens Pulver, and content creator Colton Vissee aka “TSM_Viss”.
The start time is one hour prior to the main card.
In case you missed it – this was the final UFC 266 faceoff held at ceremonial weigh-ins a day before the showdown.
Check it out below.
UFC 266 fight card comprises thirteen bouts in total. The five-fight main card live on pay-per-view, following eight preliminary bouts.
Check out the full lineup below.
UFC 266 fight card
The full UFC 266: Volkanovski vs Ortega fight card looks as the following:
- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Brian Ortega – Volkanovski’s UFC featherweight title
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Lauren Murphy – Shevchenko’s UFC women’s flyweight title
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
- Jessica Andrade vs. Cynthia Calvillo
- Marlon Moraes vs. Merab Dvalishvili
- Dan Hooker vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chris Daukaus
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Taila Santos
Early Preliminary card
- Uros Medic vs. Jalin Turner
- Nick Maximov vs. Cody Brundage
- Matthew Semelsberger vs. Martin Sano
- Jonathan Pearce vs. Omar Morales