Former light heavyweight title challenger Thiago Santos (21-9) weighed-in at 206 for his UFC Vegas 38 main event bout against Johnny Walker, who showed 204.5. The pair squares off in a five-rounder headlining MMA event live from UFC Apex in Las Vegas on Saturday October 2, which makes it Sunday October 3 in the UK and Australia.
Middleweights Kevin Holland and Kyle Daukaus weighed-in at 183.5 and 185.5, respectively, for their co-main event showdown.
Aspen Ladd missed weight showing 137 for her bout against Macy Chiasson, who was 136. The women’s bantamweight matchup has been canceled.
Mike Breeden showed 158.5, missing lightweight limit. He forfeits 20% of his purse to his opponent Alexander Hernandez, 154.5, and the bout proceeds at catchweight.
Bethe Correia missed bantamweight limit, showing 138.5. She forfeits 20% of her purse to her opponent Karol Rosa, 135.5, and the fight proceeds as scheduled.
Check out the current UFC Vegas 38 fight card and weigh-in results below.
UFC Vegas 38 fight card
- Thiago Santos (206) vs. Johnny Walker (204.5)
- Kevin Holland (183.5) vs. Kyle Daukaus (185.5)
- Alex Oliveira (169.5) vs. Niko Price (170.5)
- Misha Cirkunov (185.5) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
- Aspen Ladd (137)* vs. Macy Chiasson (136)
- Alexander Hernandez (154.5) vs. Mike Breeden (158.5)**
- Joe Solecki (155.5) vs. Jared Gordon (155)
- Antonina Shevchenko (125.5) vs. Casey O’Neill (125)
- Bethe Correia (138.5)*** vs. Karol Rosa (135.5)
- Devonte Smith (155.5) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (155.5)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (135) vs. Gaetano Pirrello (134.5)
- Stephanie Egger (135) vs. Shanna Young (134.5)
- Alejandro Perez (136) vs. Johnny Eduardo (135.5)
*Ladd missed weight. Fight canceled.
**Breeden missed weight. Fight proceeds at catchweight.
***Bethe Correia weighed in above the bantamweight limit. She forfeits 20% of his purse to his opponent. Fight proceeds as scheduled.