Former WBO super welterweight champion Liam Smith (29-3-1, 16 KOs) and 2014 Commonwealth Games gold medalist and Rio 2016 Olympian Anthony Fowler (15-1, 12 KOs) battle it out at M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, England on Saturday October 9, which makes it Sunday October 10 in Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Boxing fans can watch the event live stream on DAZN.
Smith vs Fowler weigh-in ceremony is conducted on Friday, October 8. Live stream video from Hilton Liverpool City Centre is available up top, starting at 8 am ET / 5 am PT in the US, 1 pm BST in the UK and 11 am AEDT in Australia.
Also on the card Shannon Courtenay (7-1, 3 KOs) defends her WBA bantamweight title against Jamie Mitchell (6-0-2, 4 KOs), and Ted Cheeseman (17-2-1, 10 KOs) defends his British super welterweight title against Troy Williamson (16-0-1, 12 KOs). In addition, Kieron Conway (16-2-1, 3 KOs) faces off James Metcalf (21-1, 13 KOs).
Get the full Smith vs Fowler fight card below and stay tuned with weigh-in results.
Smith vs Fowler fight card
- Liam Smith (154) vs. Anthony Fowler (153.75), 12 rounds, super welterweight
- Ted Cheeseman (153) vs. Troy Williamson (153.75), 10 rounds, super welterweight – Cheesman’s British super welterweight title
- Peter McGrail (127.75) vs. Ed Harrison (128.5)
- Shannon Courtenay (120.5)* vs. Jamie Mitchell (117.5), 10 rounds – Courtenay’s WBA bantamweight title
- Kieron Conway (156.75) vs. James Metcalf (156.5)
- Luke Willis (134.5) vs. Rylan Charlton (134.5)
- Solomon Dacres (227.5) vs. Kamil Sokolowski (239.5)
- Blane Hyland (117) vs. Santiago San Eusebio (116.4)
*Missed weight. Was given two hours to make weight. Stripped off title.