Liam Smith (29-3-1, 16 KOs) and Anthony Fowler (15-1, 12 KOs) battle it out for WBA International super welterweight title headlining Matchroom Boxing fight card live on DAZN from M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, England on Saturday October 9, which makes it Sunday October 10 in Australia. The scheduled for twelve rounds bout features former WBO super welterweight world champion up against 2014 Commonwealth Games gold medalist and Rio 2016 Olympian.
Also on the card Ted Cheeseman (17-2-1, 10 KOs) puts his British super welterweight title on the line in a twelve-rounder against Troy Williamson (16-0-1, 12 KOs). As well, Kieron Conway (16-2-1, 3 KOs) takes on James Metcalf (21-1, 13 KOs) in a ten-rounder also at super welterweight.
In addition, Shannon Courtenay (7-1, 3 KOs) was expected to make the first defense of WBA bantamweight title against Jamie Mitchell (6-0-2, 4 KOs), but didn’t make weight and was stripped off title. In case of victory the latter can lift the vacant title. The full fight card can be found below.
How to watch Liam Smith vs Anthony Fowler live stream
Boxing fans can watch Liam Smith vs Anthony Fowler live stream on DAZN. The start time is 2 pm ET / 11 am PT in the US, 7 pm BST in the UK, and 5 am AEDT in Australia.
Smith vs Fowler undercard starts at 11:30 am ET / 8:30 am PT in the US, 4:30 pm BST in the UK, and 2:30 am AEDT in Australia. Live stream is available on FIGHTMAG.
Get the full Smith vs Fowler fight card below and stay tuned with results.
Smith vs Fowler fight card
- Liam Smith def. Anthony Fowler by TKO (R8 at 2:04) – wins WBA International super welterweight title
- Troy Williamson def. Ted Cheeseman by TKO (R10 at 0:50) – wins British super welterweight title
- Peter McGrail def. Ed Harrison by points (60-54)
- Jamie Mitchell def. Shannon Courtenay* by majority decision (95-95, 96-94, 97-93) – vacant WBA bantamweight title
- Kieron Conway def. James Metcalf by unanimous decision (96-95, 96-95, 96-94)
- Luke Willis def. Rylan Charlton by majority decision (95-95, 95-94, 95-94)
- Solomon Dacres def. Kamil Sokolowski by points (78-74)
- Robbie Davies Jr def. Jonny Phillips by TKO (R4)
- Blane Hyland def. Santiago San Eusebio by points (39-37)
*Not eligible to lift the belt due to missed weight.