Unbeaten reigning WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and former champion Deontay Wilder square off in the trilogy fight live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday October 9. The date when the fight airs live in Australia is Sunday, October 10.
Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) dominated and stopped Wilder (42-1-1, 21 KOs) to claim the belt in the seventh round of their rematch in February 2020. Their first fight in December 2018 ended in a controversial split draw.
In the co-main event Frank Sanchez (18-0, 13 KOs) and Efe Ajagba (15-0, 12 KOs) battle it out for NABO and WBC Continental Americas heavyweight titles. Also on the card, Adam Kownacki (20-1, 15 KOs) meets Robert Helenius (30-3, 19 KOs) in the rematch. In addition, Vladimir Tereshkin (22-0-1, 12 KOs) and Jared Anderson (9-0, 9 KOs) meet in a championship bout with Jr. NABF heavyweight title on the line. The full Fury vs Wilder 3 undercard can be found below.
How to watch Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 live stream
Fans in the United States can watch Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 live stream on ESPN+ PPV. The start time is 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT.
Fans in Australia can watch Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 live stream on Main Event on Kayo. The start time is 12 pm AEDT / 9 am AWST.
Stay tuned with Fury vs Wilder 3 results and live updates below.
To refresh click here.
Fury vs Wilder 3 results
- Tyson Fury def. Deontay Wilder by KO (R11 at 1:10) – retains WBC and Lineal heavyweight titles | Watch highlights
- Frank Sanchez def. Efe Ajagba by unanimous decision (97-92, 98-91, 98-91) – wins NABO and WBC Continental Americas Heavyweight titles.
- Robert Helenius def. Adam Kownacki via disqualification (low blows, R6 at 2:38)
- Jared Anderson def. Vladimir Tereshkin by TKO (R2 at 2:51) – wins Jr. NABF heavyweight title
- Edgar Berlanga def. Marcelo Esteban Coceres by unanimous decision (96-93, 96-93, 96-93) – wins vacant NABO super middleweight title
- Vladimir Hernandez def. Julian Williams by split decision (94-96, 96-94, 97-93)
- Robeisy Ramirez def. Orlando Gonzalez by unanimous decision – wins Jr. NABF featherweight title
- Bruce Carrington def. Cesar Cantu by unanimous decision (40-36, 40-36, 40-36)
- Viktor Faust def. Mike Marshall by TKO (R3 at 1:49)
Fury vs Wilder 3 live blog
As the action inside the boxing ring concludes, moving on to Fury vs Wilder 3 post-fight press conference.
Fury KO’s Wilder in Round 11.
Wilder drops Fury twice in Round 4.
Tyson Fury makes his ring walk “Sparta” style.
Here comes Deontay Wilder.
Ringwalk is coming up.
It’s time for Main Event.
Frank Sanchez scores a unanimous decision against Efe Ajagba after ten rounds. The scores are: 97-92, 98-91, 98-91.
In February 2020 Tyson Fury dominated and stopped Deontay Wilder in the seventh round to claim WBC Heavyweight belt.
A controversial split draw was the result of Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder first fight in December 2018.
In Fury vs Wilder 3 co-feature Efe Ajagba and Frank Sanchez battle it out for NABO and WBC Continental Americas Heavyweight titles.
The rematch between Robert Helenius and Adam Kownacki ends in disqualification. The referee stepped in and disqualified the latter due to numerous low blows.
Meanwhile this is what’s happening backstage.
Up next is a rematch between Robert Helenius and Adam Kownacki. Helenius won their first fight via fourth-round TKO in March 2020.
Jared Anderson dominated and stopped Vladimir Tereshkin in just two rounds to lift Jr. NABF heavyweight title. Check out the video below.
Kicking off Fury vs Wilder 3 live on pay-per-view Vladimir Tereshkin (22-0-1, 12 KOs) and Jared Anderson (9-0, 9 KOs) battle it out for Jr. NABF heavyweight title.
Fury vs Wilder 3 goes live on PPV.
The undercard is in the books. Edgar Berlanga, who got counted for the first time in his career, secures a unanimous decision against Marcelo Esteban Coceres to lift a vacant NABO super middleweight title.
Berlanga and Coceres trade shots in their super middleweight clash rounding up Fury vs Wilder 3 undercard.
Up next, Edgar Berlanga and Marcelo Esteban Coceres square off in a ten-round bout with a vacant NABO super middleweight title on the line.
And here is “All Access” live stream in lead up to Fury vs Wilder 3 live on pay-per-view.
Julian Williams vs Vladimir Hernandez goes a full distance that ends in split decision in favor of the latter.
Kicking off the undercard Julian Williams faces Vladimir Hernandez in the scheduled for ten rounds bout at junior middleweight.
Rounding up the preliminary card Robeisy Ramirez earns a unanimous decision against Orlando Gonzalez. In addition he takes vacant Jr. NABF featherweight title.
The first couple of fights are in the books. Viktor Faust TKO’s Mike Marshall in the third round at heavyweight, and Bruce Carrington scores a unanimous decision against Cesar Cantu after four rounds at featherweight.
And this is what Fury vs Wilder 3 tale of the tape looks like ahead of their third fight.
And here is one of the photos from the weigh-ins. Fury and Wilder didn’t come face to face.
More photos from the weigh-in here.
In case you missed here, here is what Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder had to say at the official weigh-in ceremony ahead of their bout. “The Bronze Bomber” is looking to “reintroducing” himself to the world. “The Gypsy King” promised to send his opponent home “butchered”.
Check out the video below.
The four-fight main card live on pay-per-view follows five undercard bouts. This includes a pair of matchups live stream on ESPN2 and ESPN+, as well as three bouts live stream on ESPN APP.
Check out the full Fury vs Wilder3 fight card below.
Fury vs Wilder 3 fight card
Main Card (9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 2 am BST / 12 pm AEDT)
- Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder, 12 rounds, heavyweight – Fury’s WBC heavyweight title, Lineal heavyweight title
- Efe Ajagba vs. Frank Sanchez, 10 rounds, heavyweight – NABO and WBC Continental Americas heavyweight titles
- Robert Helenius vs. Adam Kownacki, 12 rounds, heavyweight
- Jared Anderson vs. Vladimir Tereshkin, 8 rounds, heavyweight – Jr. NABF heavyweight title
Undercard (7 pm ET / 4 pm PT / 12 am BST / 10 am AEDT)
- Edgar Berlanga vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres, 10 rounds, super middleweight – vacant NABO super middleweight title
- Julian Williams vs. Vladimir Hernandez, 10 rounds, junior middleweight
Undercard (4:50 pm ET / 1:50 pm PT / 9:50 pm BST / 7:50 am AEDT)
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Orlando Gonzalez, 10 rounds, featherweight – Jr. NABF featherweight title
- Bruce Carrington vs. Cesar Cantu, 4 rounds, featherweight
- Viktor Faust vs. Mike Marshall, 8 rounds, heavyweight