Undefeated WBC super bantamweight champion Brandon Figueroa faces unbeaten WBO 122-pound titleholder Stephen Fulton Jr in the championship unification. The pair squares off at Dolby Live at Park MGM in Las Vegas on Saturday November 27, which makes it Sunday November 28 in the UK and Australia. The world championship bout headlines a Premier Boxing Champions event live on Showtime in the US and on FITE TV in international selected markets.
A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official. Stephen Fulton was first to weigh-in, showing 121.75 lbs. Brandon Figueroa declared the same. The contest is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Ra’eese Aleem and Eduardo Baez weighed-in at 121.75 lbs and 121.5 lbs, respectively, for their ten-round super bantamweight co-feature. Gary Antonio Russell showed 117.5 lbs for his ten-round bantamweight telecast opener against Alejandro Santiago Barrios, who was 118 lbs.
Get the full Figueroa vs Fulton fight card and weigh-in results below. Video is available up top.
Figueroa vs Fulton fight card
Main Card (Showtime)
- Brandon Figueroa (121.75) vs. Stephen Fulton Jr (121.75), 12 rounds, super bantamweight – Super Bantamweight title unification, Figuerora’s WBC title, Fulton’s WBO title
- Ra’eese Aleem (121.75) vs. Eduardo Baez (121.5), 10 rounds, super bantamweight
- Gary Antonio Russell (117.5) vs. Alejandro Santiago Barrios (118), 10 rounds, bantamweight
- Aaron Alameda (123.4) vs. Angel Contreras (123.8), 8 rounds, super bantamweight
- Rock Myrthil (143.4) vs. Kevin Johnson (143.4), 10 rounds, super lightweight
- Kenny Davis Jr (136.6) vs. Nelson Hampton (136), 6 rounds, lightweight
- Albert Gonzalez (122) vs. Chamar Flowers (122.4), 4 rounds, featherweight