Unbeaten lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs) defends his unified WBA, IBF, WBO, WBC Franchise and The Ring belts against undefeated challenger George Kambosos Jr (19-0, 10 KOs) live from Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday November 27, which makes it Sunday November 28 in the UK and Australia. Boxing fans around the world can watch the fight live stream on DAZN.
A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official. Challenger George Kambosos Jr was first to weigh-in showing 134.4 lbs Champion Teofimo Lopez came in at 135 lbs. The world championship bout is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Get the full Lopez vs Kambosos fight card and weigh-in results below. Video is available up top.
Lopez vs Kambosos fight card
- Teofimo Lopez (135) vs. George Kambosos Jr (134.4), 12 rounds, lightweight – Lopez’s WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, WBC Franchise, and The Ring lightweight titles
- Azinga Fuzile (129.6) vs. Kenichi Ogawa (129.4), 12 rounds, super featherweight – vacant IBF super featherweight title
- Raymond Ford (126) vs. Felix Caraballo (125.4), 10 rounds, featherweight – WBA Continental featherweight title
- Zhilei Zhang (274) vs. Craig Lewis (273.4)
- Ramla Ali (122.2) vs. Isela Vera (121)
- Christina Cruz (111.6) vs. Maryguenn Vellinga Hinz (110.8)
- Anthony Herrera (118) vs. Jonathan Tejeda (115.4)