Unbeaten WBA lightweight champion Gervonta Davis (25-0, 24 KOs) defends his title against Isaac Cruz (22-1-1, 15 KOs) at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday December 5, which makes it Monday December 6 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Challenger Isaac Cruz was first to weigh-in showing 134.25 lbs. Champion Gervonta Davis came in at 135.5 lbs. The world championship bout is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Weigh-in video from J.W. Marriott L.A is available up top.
Get the full Davis vs Cruz fight card and weigh-in results below.
Davis vs Cruz fight card
- Gervonta Davis (134.5) vs. Isaac Cruz (134.25), 12 rounds, lightweight – Davis’ WBA (regular) lightweight title
- Sebastian Fundora (153.25) vs. Sergio Garcia (153.5), 12 rounds, super welterweight – WBC super welterweight title eliminator
- Sergiy Derevyanchenko (159.5) vs. Carlos Adames (159.5), 10 rounds, middleweight
- Eduardo Ramirez (129.5) vs. Miguel Marriaga (129.5), 10 rounds, featherweight
- Luis Arias (155.8) vs. Vaughn Alexander (157), 10 rounds, super welterweight
- Malik Warren (129.8) vs. Eric Manriquez (131.8), 6 rounds, super featherweight
- Jalil Hackett (146.8) vs. Darynn Leyva (146.4), 4 rounds, welterweight
- Carlos Garcon (275) vs. Jason Soto (265), 4 rounds, heavyweight
- Ava Knight (117.4) vs. Nancy Franco de Alba (115.4), 8 rounds, super flyweight
- Mia Ellis (129.6) vs. Elizabeth Tuani (128.6), 4 rounds, super featherweight