UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier airs live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday December 11, which makes it Sunday December 12 in the UK and Australia. Ahead of the bouts the fighters step on the scales to make it official.
UFC 269 weigh-in live show starts at 11:50 am ET / 8:50 am PT in the US and 4:50 pm GMT in the UK on Friday December 10, and 3:50 am AEDT in Australia on Saturday December 11. Live stream video is available up top.
In the main event Charles Oliveira (31-8, 1 NC) makes the first defense of his UFC lightweight title against former interim 155-pound champion Dustin Poirier (28-6, 1 NC). In the co-main event bantamweight and featherweight champion Amanda Nunes (21-4) defends her 135-pound strap against Julianna Pena (10-4).
Get the full UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier fight card and weigh-in results below.
UFC 269 fight card
- Charles Oliveira (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (154.5) – Oliveira’s UFC lightweight title
- Amanda Nunes (134.5) vs. Julianna Pena (135) – Nunes’s UFC women’s bantamweight title
- Geoff Neal (170.5) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (169.5)
- Cody Garbrandt (126) vs. Kai Kara-France (125)
- Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs. Raulian Paiva (135.5)
- Josh Emmett (145.5) vs. Dan Ige (146)
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Pedro Munhoz (135.5)
- Augusto Sakai (263.5) vs. Tai Tuivasa (264)
- Bruno Silva (186) vs. Jordan Wright (186)
Early Preliminary Card
- Eryk Anders (185.5) vs. Andre Muniz (185.5)
- Erin Blanchfield (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverick (125)
- Alex Perez (126.25)** vs. Matt Schnell (126)***
- Ryan Hall (145.5) vs. Darrick Minner (146)
- Randy Costa (134.5) vs. Tony Kelley (136)
- Priscila Cachoeira (129)* vs. Gillian Robertson (125)
*Cachoeira weighed-in 3 pounds over women’s flyweight limit.
**Perez weighed-in 0.25 pounds over flyweight limit on first attempt.
***Fight canceled due to Schnell not being medically cleared.