UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 airs live on pay-per-view from Toyota Center in Houston, Texas on Saturday February 12, which makes it Sunday February 13 in the UK and Australia. A day before of the bouts the fighters step on the scales to make it official.
In the main event middleweight champion Israel Adesanya defends his belt against former champion Robert Whittaker in the rematch. Both fighters weighed in at 184 lbs making the title bout official.
In the co-main event Derrick Lewis and Tai Tuivasa square off at heavyweight. The fighters tipped the scales at 266 lbs and 265 lbs, respectively.
Alex Perez came in 128 missing flyweight limit for his bout against Matt Schnell, who was 126. The fight has been cancelled.
William Knight showed 218 lbs for his initially scheduled at light heavyweight bout against Maxim Grishin, who was 206 lbs. The bout moved up to heavyweight.
Get the full UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 weigh-in results below.
UFC 271 weigh-in results
Main Card (10 pm ET / 7 pm PT / 3 am GMT / 2 pm AEDT)
- Israel Adesanya (184) vs. Robert Whittaker (184) – Adesanya’s UFC middleweight title
- Derrick Lewis (266) vs. Tai Tuivasa (265)
- Derek Brunson (185.5) vs. Jared Cannonier (185)
- Kyler Phillips (136) vs. Marcelo Rojo (136)
- Bobby Green (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (156)
Preliminary Card (8 pm ET / 5 pm PT / 1 am GMT / 12 pm AEDT)
- Andrei Arlovski (246) vs. Jared Vanderaa (265)
- Roxanne Modafferi (126) vs. Casey O’Neill (125.5)
- Alex Perez (128)* vs. Matt Schnell (126)
- Maxim Grishin (206) vs. William Knight (218)**
Early Prelims (6 pm ET / 3 pm PT / 11 pm GMT / 10 am AEDT)
- Ronnie Lawrence (136) vs. Mana Martinez (136)
- Alexander Hernandez (156) vs. Renato Moicano (156)
- Fabio Cherant (206) vs. Carlos Ulberg (204)
- AJ Dobson (185) vs. Jacob Malkoun (186)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (136) vs. Sergey Morozov (135)
- Mike Mathetha (170) vs. Jeremiah Wells (170.5)
*Perez missed flyweight limit by two pounds. Fight cancelled.
**Knight missed light heavyweight limit by 12 pounds. Fight proceeds at heavyweight.