Undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor defends his title against unbeaten challenger Jack Catterall at OVO Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland this Saturday, February 26. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Champion Josh Taylor weighed-in at 140 lbs. Challenger Jack Catterall showed 139 lbs. The world championship bout is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Boxing fans can watch Josh Taylor vs Jack Catterall live stream on ESPN+ in the United States and Sky Sports in the United Kingdom. The date when the fight airs live on Kayo Sports in Australia is Sunday, February 27.
Robeisy Ramirez and Eric Donovan both showed 126.3 lbs for their ten-round featherweight co-feature. Get Taylor vs Catterall full fight card and weigh-in results below.
Taylor vs Catterall weigh-in results
- Josh Taylor (140) vs. Jack Catterall (139), 12 rounds, junior welterweight – Taylor’s undisputed junior welterweight title
- Robeisy Ramirez (126.3) vs. Eric Donovan (126.3), 10 rounds, featherweight
- Nick Campbell (254) vs. Jay McFarlane (276), 10 rounds, heavyweight – vacant Scottish heavyweight title
- Ebonie Jones (125.3) vs. Effy Kathopouli (124), 6 rounds, junior featherweight
- John Docherty (172) vs. Jordan Grant (176.3), 6 rounds, super middleweight
- Paddy Donovan (146) vs. Miroslav Serban (145), 6 rounds, welterweight
- Kurt Walker (129) vs. Jaroslav Hriadel (127.3), 6 rounds, featherweight
- Kieran Molloy (154.3) vs. Damian Esquisabel (154), 6 rounds, featherweight