Welterweights Alexis Rocha and Blair Cobbs square off in the main event live from Galen Center at University of Southern California in Downtown Los Angeles on Saturday March 19, which makes it Sunday March 20 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Rocha weighed-in at 146.8 lbs. Cobbs showed 145.6 lbs. The bout is scheduled for ten rounds.
Michael McKinson came in at 146 lbs for his ten-round welterweight co-main event against Alex Martin, who was 147 lbs. The latter replaces a replacement for Vergil Ortiz Jr, Jesus Antonio Perez.
Get Rocha vs Cobbs full fight card and weigh-in results below. Video is available up top.
Rocha vs Cobbs weigh-in results
- Alexis Rocha (146.8) vs. Blair Cobbs (145.6), 10 rounds, welterweight
- Michael McKinson (146) vs. Alex Martin (147), 10 rounds, welterweight
- Bektemir Melikuziev (171.6) vs. David Zegarra (172), 10 rounds, light heavyweight
- Evan Sanchez (149.8) vs. Alejandro Munera (147.6), 6 rounds, welterweight
- Alex Rincon (154.6) vs. Luis Midyael Sanchez (155), 8 rounds, super welterweight
- John Ramirez (117.2) vs. Roberto Pucheta (117), 6 rounds, bantamweight
- Miguel Gaona (139.6) vs. Gilberto Aguilar (140), 4 rounds, lightweight
- Dalis Kaleiopu (132.4) vs. Manuel Lara (134.2), 4 rounds, lightweight
- Alejandro Reyes (139.6) vs. Daniel Evangelista Jr (139.6), 6 rounds, lightweight
- Ramla Ali (122.8) vs. Shelly Barnett (122.8), 8 rounds, super bantamweight