Australian boxing star Tim Tszyu and US Olympian Terrell Gausha square off the main event at The Armory in Minneapolis, MN on Saturday March 26, which makes it Sunday March 27 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Both fighters successfully made the required 154-pound (69.85 kg) super welterweight limit. Tszyu weighed-in at 153.4 lbs (69.58 kg). Gausha showed 153.2 lbs (69.49 kg). The bout is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Get Tszyu vs Gausha full fight card and weigh-in results below. Video is available up top.
Tszyu vs Gausha fight card
- Tim Tszyu (153.4 lbs) vs. Terrell Gausha (153.2 lbs), 12 rounds, super welterweight
- Michel Rivera (136.4 lbs) vs. Joseph Adorno (136.8), 10 rounds, lightweight
- Elvis Rodriguez (141.2 lbs) vs. Juan Jose Velasco (141.6 lbs), 10 rounds, super lightweight
- Joey Spencer (155.4 lbs) vs. Ravshan Hudaynazarov (155.8 lbs), 8 rounds, middleweight
- Brian Mendoza (153.6 lbs) vs. Benjamin Whitaker (152.4 lbs), 8 rounds, super welterweight
- Joseph Goodall (244.2 lbs) vs. Mathew McKinney (251.4 lbs), 8 rounds, heavyweight
- Bakhram Murtazaliev (156.8 lbs) vs. Ahmad Cheikho (158.6 lbs), 10 rounds, super welterweight
- Travon Marshall (150.2 lbs) vs. Timothy Parks (150.6 lbs), 6 rounds, super welterweight
- Michael Angeletti (123.4 lbs) vs. Angel Luna (124.2 lbs) , 6 rounds, super bantamweight
- Breeon Carothers (135.4 lbs) vs. Deljerro Revello (135.2 lbs), 4 rounds, lightweight