Bellator 279: Cyborg vs Blencowe 2 airs live on Showtime from Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, HI on Saturday, April 23. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
In the main event women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg (25-2, 1 NC) weighed-in at 144 lbs for her title defense in the rematch against top ranked contender Arlene Blencowe (15-8), who was 144.6 lbs. In the co-main event former bantamweight champion and No. 1-ranked Juan Archuleta (25-3) and No. 3-ranked Raufeon Stots (17-1) showed 134.6 lbs and 135 lbs, respectively, for their interim title clash.
Get Bellator 279 full fight card and weigh-in results below. Video is available up top.
Bellator 279 fight card
- Cris Cyborg (144) vs. Arlene Blencowe (144.6) – Cyborg’s featherweight title
- Juan Archuleta (134.6) vs. Raufeon Stots (135) – Bellator bantamweight WGP quarter-final for the interim title
- Justine Kish (125.2) vs. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (126)
- Kyoji Horiguchi (134.2) vs. Patchy Mix (135) – Bellator bantamweight WGP quarter-final
- Janay Harding (146) vs. Dayana Silva (145.6)
- Nainoa Dung (155.4) vs. Lance Gibson Jr. (155.6)
- Justin Gonzales (145.6) vs. Kai Kamaka (145)
- Levan Chokheli (169.6) vs. Goiti Yamauchi ()
- Yancy Medeiros (155.4) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (155.4)
- Keoni Diggs (156) vs. Bobby King (155.2)
- Randi Field (120) vs. Maraya Miller (119.6) – 120-pound catchweight
- Ryan Dela Cruz (135.2) vs. Jordan Winski (135.6)
- Sumiko Inaba (125.2) vs. Whittany Pyles (128)*