UFC 274: Oliveira vs Gaethje airs live on pay-per-view from Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday May 7, which makes it Sunday May 8 in the United Kingdom and Australia. The fight card features a series of MMA bouts with two championship belts contested on the night.
In the main event Charles Oliveira squares off against Justin Gaethje. Oliveira was expected to make the second defense of UFC lightweight strap, but was stripped off title after missing the required championship weight limit. In case of victory, former interim lightweight champion Gaethje is eligible to lift the crown.
In the co-main event two-time and current women’s strawweight champion Rose Namajunas (11-4) faces former champion Carla Esparza (18-6) in the championship rematch. The latter came out on top in December 2014 when the pair squared off in the inaugural UFC strawweight championship.
How to watch UFC 274: Oliveira vs Gaethje
Date: Saturday, May 7
Main card: 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT live on ESPN+ PPV
Preliminary card: 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT live on ESPN+
Early Preliminary card: 5:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm PT live on ESPN+
Date: Saturday, May 7 – Sunday, May 8
Main card: 3 am BST live on BT Sport
Preliminary card: 1 am BST live on UFC Fight Pass and BT Sport
Early preliminary card: 10:30 pm BST live on UFC Fight Pass
Date: Sunday, May 8
Main card: 12 pm AEST / 10 am AWST live on Kayo
Preliminary card: 10 am AEST / 8 am AWST live on ESPN on Kayo
Early preliminary card: 7:30 am AEST / 5:30 am AWST live on UFC Fight Pass
UFC 274 fight card
Get UFC 274: Oliveira vs Gaethje full fight card results below.
- Charles Oliveira def. Justin Gaethje by submission (rear-naked choke, R1 at 3:22)
- Carla Esparza def. Rose Namajunas by split decision (47–48, 49–46, 48–47) – wins UFC women’s strawweight title
- Michael Chandler def. Tony Ferguson by KO (front kick, R2 at 0:16)
- Ovince Saint Preux def. Mauricio Rua by split decision (28–29, 29–28, 30–27)
- Randy Brown def. Khaos Williams by split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
- Francisco Trinaldo def. Danny Roberts by unanimous decision (29–28, 30–27, 30–26)
- Macy Chiasson def. Norma Dumont by split decision (30–27, 28–29, 30–27)
- Brandon Royval def. Matt Schnell by submission (guillotine choke, R1 at 2:14)
- Blagoy Ivanov def. Marcos Rogerio de Lima by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
Early Preliminary Card
- Andre Fialho def. Cameron VanCamp by TKO (punches. R1 at 2:35)
- Tracy Cortez def. Melissa Gatto by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Carlos Vergara def. Kleydson Rodrigues by split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
- Lupita Godinez def. Ariane Carnelossi by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–26, 30–26)
- Journey Newson def. Fernie Garcia by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)
*Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon was cancelled on the fight day after “Cowboy” suffered illness.