Unified WBC, WBA and IBF super welterweight champion Jermell Charlo and WBO 154-pound titleholder Brian Castano square off in the rematch for undisputed title in the main event at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California on Saturday May 14, which makes it Sunday May 15 in Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Charlo weighed-in at 152¾. Castano showed 153¾. The championship bout is scheduled for twelve rounds.
Jaron Ennis came in at 146¼ for his IBF welterweight eliminator against Custio Clayton, who was 146½. The bout, serving as the co-main event, is also scheduled for twelve rounds. In addition, Kevin Gonzalez and Emanuel Rivera tipped the scales at 121 and 121¾, respectively, for their ten-round super bantamweight telecast opener.
Charlo vs Castano 2 fight card
Get Charlo vs Castano 2 full fight card and weigh-in results below. Weigh-in video is available up top.
- Jermell Charlo (152.75) vs. Brian Castano (153.75), 12 rounds, welterweight – undisputed super welterweight title (Charlo’s WBC, WBA and IBF titles, Castano’s WBO title)
- Jaron Ennis (146.25) vs. Custio Clayton (146.5), 12 rounds, welterweight – IBF welterweight eliminator
- Kevin Gonzalez (121) vs. Emanuel Rivera (121.75), 10 rounds, super bantamweight
- Marcos Hernandez (160) vs. Brandyn Lynch (159.6), 10 rounds, middleweight
- Jerry Perez (135) vs. Erick Lanzas Jr (134.4), 8 rounds, lightweight
- Marlon Tapales (124) vs. Jose Estrella (126), 8 rounds, super bantamweight
- Jose Perez (130) vs. Anthony Chavez (130), 6 rounds, featherweight
- Anthony Cuba (135) vs. Oscar Acevedo (134.4), 6 rounds, lightweight
- Jose Mejia (143.4) vs. Matthew Reed (147.8), 4 rounds, welterweight
- Luciano Sanchez (202) vs. Adrian Silva (205), 4 rounds, heavyweight
- Gurgen Hovhannisyan (280) vs. Jesse Bryan (220), 6 rounds, heavyweight
- Geovany Bruzon (232) vs. Daniel Najera (230), 4 rounds, heavyweight