UFC Fight Night: Blachowicz vs Rakic airs live from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday May 14, which makes it Sunday May 15 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes stepped on the scales to make it official.
Former UFC light heavyweight champion and No. 1-ranked contender Jan Blachowicz (28-9) weighed-in at 205.5 lbs for his main event bout against No. 3-ranked Aleksandar Rakic (14-2), who was 205 lbs. For the co-main event Ion Cutelaba (16-6-1, 1 NC) and Ryan Spann (19-7) showed 205 lbs and 206 lbs, respectively.
UFC Vegas 54 fight card
Get UFC Vegas 54: Blachowicz vs Rakic full fight card and weigh-in results below. Video is available up top.
- Jan Blachowicz (205.5) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (205)
- Ion Cutelaba (205) vs. Ryan Spann (206)
- Davey Grant (135.5) vs. Louis Smolka (136)
- Katlyn Chookagian (125.5) vs. Amanda Ribas (125.5)
- Frank Camacho (155) vs. Manuel Torres (155.5)
- Jake Hadley (125.5) vs. Allan Nascimento (125.5)
- Viviane Araujo (125) vs. Andrea Lee (125)
- Michael Johnson (155) vs. Alan Patrick (156)
- Angela Hill (115.5) vs. Virna Jandiroba (115)
- Carlos Candelario (126)* vs. Tatsuro Taira (125)
- Nick Maximov (184.5) vs. Andre Petroski (185)
*Candelario came in 0.5 pounds over the flyweight limit on his first attempt. Made the required weight limit on the second attempt.