Undefeated unified WBA, IBF and WBO champion George Kambosos Jr (20-0, 10 KOs) faces off against unbeaten long-reigning WBC titleholder Devin Haney (27-0, 15 KOs) for the undisputed lightweight title in the main event at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia on Sunday June 5, which makes it Saturday June 4 in the United States. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Devin Haney was the first of two champions to weigh-in showing 134.92 lbs. George Kambosos Jr came in at 135.36 lbs – 0.36 lbs above the lightweight limit. He was given two hours to make the required 135 pounds.
Late on the day Top Rank sent the official weigh-in results, indicating Kambosos weighing-in at 134.49 lbs.
In the co-main event, two-time bantamweight world title challenger Jason Moloney (23-2, 18 KOs) and former world title challenger Aston Palicte (28-4-1, 23 KOs) weighed-in at 117.61 lbs and 117.06 lbs, respectively, for their vacant WBO International bantamweight title bout. Also on the card Junior Fa (19-1, 10 KOs) showed 268.3 lbs for his WBA Oceania and IBF International heavyweight title clash against Lucas Browne (30-3, 26 KOs), who was 261.02 lbs.
Get Kambosos vs Haney full fight card and weigh-in results below. Weigh-in video is available up top.
Kambosos vs Haney fight card
- George Kambosos Jr (134.49)* vs. Devin Haney (134.92), 12 rounds, lightweight – Kambosos’s WBO, WBA, IBF, WBC Franchise and Ring Magazine belts, Haney’s WBC belt
- Jason Moloney (117.61) vs. Aston Palicte (117.06), 10 rounds, bantamweight – vacant WBO International bantamweight title
- Junior Fa (268.3) vs. Lucas Browne (261.02), 10 rounds, heavyweight – WBA Oceania and IBF International heavyweight titles
- Hemi Ahio (255.51) vs. Christian Ndzie Tsoye (256.17), 8/6 rounds, heavyweight (swing bout)
- David Nyika (199.2) vs. Karim Maatalla (199.8), 6/4 rounds, cruiserweight (swing bout)
- Andrew Moloney (116.95) vs. Alexander Espinoza (115.19), 8 rounds, junior bantamweight
- Amari Jones (159.2) vs. Ankush Hooda (159.1), 6 rounds, junior middleweight
- Terry Nickolas (155.9) vs. Lachlan Higgins (154.7), 6 rounds, junior middleweight
- Taylah Robertson (111.6) vs. Sarah Higginson (110.8), 5 rounds, junior bantamweight
- Yoel Angeloni (146.9) vs. Ken Aitken (146.3), 4 rounds, welterweight
- Isaias Sette (153) vs. Luke Gersbeck (153.4), 4 rounds, junior middleweight (swing bout)
*Missed weight by 0.36 lbs on first attempt. Had two hours to make weight. Weighed-in at 134.49 lbs on the second attempt.