UFC 275: Teixeira vs Prochazka airs live on PPV from Singapore Indoor Stadium on Saturday June 11, which makes it Sunday June 12 in the UK and Australia. A day before of the bouts the fighters step on the scales to make it official.
In the main event UFC light heavyweight champion Glover Teixeira (33-7) defends his title against No. 2-ranked contender Jiri Prochazka (28-3-1). Both fighters weighed-in at 205 lbs making the championship bout official.
In the co-main event UFC women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko (22-3) defends her belt against No. 4-ranked contender Taila Santos (19-1). The fighters tipped the scales at 124.5 lbs and 125 lbs, respectively.
Also on the card former women’s strawweight champions Zhang Weili (21-3) and Joanna Jedrzejczyk (16-4) square off in the rematch. Both fighters came in at 116 lbs.
Get the full UFC 275: Teixeira vs Prochazka fight card and weigh-in results below. Weigh-in video is available up top.
UFC 275 fight card
- Glover Teixeira (205) vs. Jiri Prochazka (205) – Teixeira’s UFC light heavyweight title
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Taila Santos (125) – Shevchenko’s UFC women’s flyweight title
- Weili Zhang (116) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (116)
- Jake Matthews (170.5) vs. Andre Fialho (170.5)
- Jack Della Maddalena (170.5) vs. Ramazan Emeev (171)
- Seung Woo Choi (146) vs. Joshua Culibao (146)
- Steve Garcia (155.5) vs. Hayisaer Maheshate (155.5)
- Brendan Allen (186) vs. Jacob Malkoun (186)
- Danaa Batgerel (135) vs. Kang Kyung-ho (136)
- Na Liang (116) vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez (116)
- Ramona Pascual (145) vs. Joselyne Edwards (145)