Unified WBC and IBF champion Artur Beterbiev (17-0, 17 KOs) battles it out against current WBO king Joe Smith Jr (28-3, 22 KOs) for the unified light heavyweight title in the twelve-round main event at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden on Saturday June 18, which makes it Sunday June 19 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Artur Beterbiev weighed in at 175lbs. Joe Smith Jr showed 174.6lbs. The contest is official.
In the ten-round co-main event Robeisy Ramirez (9-1, 5 KOs) came in at 125.8lbs and Abraham Nova (21-0, 15 KOs) tipped the scales at 125.4lbs. The pair face off for the vacant USBA and WBO Global titles.
Get Beterbiev vs Smith Jr full fight card and weigh-in results below. Weigh-in video is available up top.
Beterbiev vs Smith Jr fight card
- Artur Beterbiev (175) vs. Joe Smith Jr (174.6), 12 rounds, light heavyweight – Beterbiev’s WBC and IBF title, Smith Jr’s WBO title
- Robeisy Ramirez (125.8) vs. Abraham Nova (125.4), 10 rounds, featherweight – vacant USBA and WBO Global titles
- Bruce Carrington (127.4) vs. Adrian Leyva (127.4), 6 rounds, featherweight
- Jahi Tucker (147.8) vs. D’Andre Smith (147.6), 6 rounds, welterweight
- Floyd Diaz (121.6) vs. Daniil Platonovschi (122), 6/4 rounds, junior featherweight
- Troy Isley (158.6) vs. Donte Stubbs (161.6), 6 rounds, middleweight
- Wendy Toussaint (152.2) vs. Asinia Byfield (152.8), 8 rounds, super welterweight
- Jahyae Brown (153.2) vs. Keane McMahon (152.6), 6 rounds, super welterweight