UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs Emmett airs live from Moody Center in Austin, TX on Saturday June 18, which makes it Sunday June 19 in Australia.
The main event is a five-round featherweight matchup between No. 4 Calvin Kattar (23-5) and No. 7 Josh Emmett (17-2). The three-round lightweight co-main between Donald Cerrone (36-16, 2 NC) and Joe Lauzon (28-16) was cancelled on the fight day after the latter suffered from leg cramping.
Also on the card Kevin Holland (22-7) takes on Tim Means (31-12-1) at welterweight, Joaquin Buckley (14-4) faces Albert Duraev (15-3) at middleweight, Damir Ismagulov (23-1) meets Guram Kutateladze (12-2) at lightweight and Gregory Rodrigues (11-4) battles Julian Marquez (9-2) at middleweight. The full lineup can be found below.
How to watch UFC Austin: Kattar vs Emmett
Saturday, June 18
Main Card: 7 pm ET / 4 pm PT
Prelims: 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT
Broadcast: BT Sport Monthly Pass
Saturday, June 18 – Sunday, June 19
Main Card: 12 am BST
Prelims: 9 pm BST
Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass, ESPN on Kayo
Sunday, June 19
Main Card: 9 am AEST
Prelims: 6 am AEST
UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs Emmett results
Get UFC Austin: Kattar vs Emmett full fight card results below.
- Josh Emmett def. Calvin Kattar by split decision (47–48, 48–47, 48–47) | Watch highlights
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon*
- Kevin Holland def. Tim Means by submission (D’Arce choke, R2 at 1:28)
- Joaquin Buckley def. Albert Duraev by TKO (doctor stoppage, R2 at 5:00)
- Damir Ismagulov def. Guram Kutateladze by split decision (28–29, 29–28, 30–27)**
- Gregory Rodrigues def. Julian Marquez by KO (punch, R1 at 3:18)
- Adrian Yanez def. Tony Kelley by TKO (punches, R1 at 3:49)
- Natalia Silva def. Jasmine Jasudavicius by unanimous decision (30–26, 30–26, 30–27)
- Jeremiah Wells def. Court McGee by KO (punch, R1 at 1:34)
- Ricardo Ramos def. Danny Chavez by KO (spinning back elbow, R1 at 1:12)
- Maria Oliveira def. Gloria de Paula by split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
- Cody Stamann def. Eddie Wineland TKO (punches, R1 at 0:59)
- Phil Hawes def. Deron Winn by TKO (elbows, R2 at 4:25)
- Roman Dolidze der. Kyle Daukaus by TKO (knee and punches, R1 at 1:13)
** Originally announced majority decision (28–28, 29–28, 30–27).