Two-time Irish Olympian and recent title challenger Michael Conlan (16-1, 8 KOs) battles it out against former three-time world title contender Miguel Marriaga (30-5, 28 KOs) of Colombia in the featherweight main event at SSE Arena Belfast in Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday August 6, which makes it Sunday August 7 in Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Michael Conlan weighed-in at 127.9 lbs. Miguel Marriaga showed 126.4 lbs. The bout is scheduled for ten rounds.
Also on the card, Padraig McCrory (13-0, 7 KOs) came in at 167.9 lbs for his ten-round WBC International Silver super middleweight title defense against former world title challenger Marco Antonio Periban (26-5-1, 17 KOs), who was 165 lbs. In addition, Paddy Donovan (8-0, 6 KOs) came in at 146.8 lbs for his eight-round welterweight bout against Tom Hill (10-2), who was 147 lbs. Kurt Walker (2-0, 1 KO) and Marcos Gabriel Martinez (18-3, 5 KOs) tipped the scales at 127.6 lbs and 126.2 lbs respectively for their six-rounder at featherweight.
Tickets for Conlan vs Marriaga can be purchased through Ticketmaster.
Get Conlan vs Marriaga full fight card and weigh-in results below. Weigh-in video is available up top.
Conlan vs Marriaga fight card
- Michael Conlan (127.9) vs. Miguel Marriaga (126.4), 10 rounds, featherweight
- Tyrone McKenna (147.4) vs. Chris Jenkins (146.6), 10 rounds, welterweight
- Kieran Molloy (151.6) vs. Evgenii Vazem (155.6), 6 rounds, junior middleweight
- Padraig McCrory (167.9) vs. Marco Antonio Periban (165), 10 rounds, super middleweight – McCrory’s WBC International Silver title
- Kurt Walker (127.6) vs. Marcos Gabriel Martinez (126.2), 6 rounds, featherweight
- Paddy Donovan (146.8) vs. Tom Hill (147), 8 rounds, welterweight
- Tony McGlynn vs. James McGivern, 6 rounds, lightweight
- Colm Murphy vs. Ruadhan Farrell, 8 rounds, featherweight
- Thomas Carty vs. Jiri Svacina, 4 rounds, heavyweight
- Fearghus Quinn vs. Seamus Devlin, 4 rounds, middleweight
- Sean McComb vs. Ramiro Blanco, 6 rounds, light welterweight