UFC Vegas 59: Santos vs Hill takes place at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday August 6, which makes it Sunday August 7 in the UK and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
In the main event former UFC light heavyweight title challenger and No. 6-ranked contender Thiago Santos (22-10) squares off against No. 10 Jamahal Hill (10-1, 1 NC) of Chicago, IL. The fighters weighed-in at 206 lbs and 205 lbs, respectively.
In the co-main event No. 6 Vicente Luque (21-8-1) of Westwood, NJ came in at 170.5 lbs for his welterweight bout against No. 13 Geoff Neal (14-4) of Austin, TX battle at welterweight, who was 171 lbs.
Ariane Lipski missed women’s flyweight limit showing 128.5 lbs for her bout against Priscila Cachoeira, who was 125.5 lbs. She forfeits 20 percent of her purse and the bout proceeds at catchweight.
Sam Alvey made the required non-championship middleweight limit, showing 186 lbs on his second attempt for his bout against Michal Oleksiejczuk, 185.5 lbs.
Get UFC Vegas 59: Santos vs Hill full fight card and weigh-in results below.
UFC Vegas 59 fight card
- Thiago Santos (206) vs. Jamahal Hill (205)
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Geoff Neal (171)
- Zac Pauga (239) vs. Mohammed Usman (236.5) – TUF 30 heavyweight final
- Juliana Miller (125) vs. Brogan Walker (125.5) – TUF 30 women’s flyweight final
- Augusto Sakai (260) vs. Serghei Spivac (249.5)
- Priscila Cachoeira (125.5) vs. Ariane Lipski (128.5*)
- Sam Alvey (186) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (185.5)
- Erick Gonzalez (155) vs. Terrance McKinney (155.5)
- Bryan Battle (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170.5)
- Josh Quinlan (169) vs. Jason Witt (170)
- Miranda Granger (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (115.5)
- Stephanie Egger (134.5) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (135.5)