Undefeated Vergil Ortiz Jr (18-0, 18 KOs) and top 10 ranked welterweight contender Michael McKinson (21-0, 2 KOs) square off in the main event live on DAZN from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas on Saturday August 6, which makes it Sunday August 7 in the United Kingdom and Australia. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Vergil Ortiz Jr weighed-in at 146.6 lbs. Michael McKinson showed 146.8 lbs. The bout with Ortiz’s WBO International welterweight title on the line, and also serving as WBA world title, is scheduled for twelve rounds.
For the co-main event unified WBC and WBA flyweight champion Marlen Esparza (12-1, 1 KOs) weighed-in at 111.8 lbs for her titles defense against former WBA interim flyweight champion Eva Guzman (19-1, 11 KOs), who was 109 lbs. The bout is scheduled for ten rounds.
Get Ortiz Jr vs McKinson full fight card and weigh-in results below. Weigh-in video is available up top.
Ortiz Jr vs McKinson fight card
- Vergil Ortiz Jr (146.6 lbs) vs. Michael McKinson (146.8 lbs), 12 rounds, welterweight
- Marlen Esparza (111.8 lbs) vs. Eva Guzman (109 lbs), 10 rounds, flyweight – Esparza’s unified WBC and WBA flyweight titles
- Maurice Hooker (150 lbs) vs. Blair Cobbs (146 lbs), 10 rounds, welterweight
- Bektemir Melikuziev (171 lbs) vs. Sladan Janjanin (168 lbs), 8 rounds, super middleweight
- Floyd Schofield (133.8 lbs) vs. Rodrigo Guerrero (134.6 lbs), 8 rounds, lightweight
- Alex Martin (140 lbs) vs. Henry Lundy (138.4 lbs), 8 rounds, super lightweight
- Carlos Nava (138.8 lbs) vs. Rodolfo Hernandez Montoya (135 lbs), 6 rounds, lightweight
- Figo Ramirez Gonzalez (117.4 lbs) vs. Francisco Bonilla Zambrano (117 lbs), 4 rounds, bantamweight
- Rohan Polanco (147 lbs) vs. Dedrick Bell (146.8 lbs), 8 rounds, super lightweight