Diego Pacheco and Marcelo Coceres battle it out live on DAZN from YouTube Theater in Inglewood, CA on Saturday, November 18. The contest features Pacheco defending his WBO International and USWBC super middleweight titles against Coceres. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Both fighters made the required 168-pound limit. Diego Pacheco weighed-in at 167.8 lbs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres showed 167 lbs. The bout is scheduled for 12 rounds.
In the world championship co-main event, WBA super bantamweight titleholder Mayerlin Rivas defends her belt against Erika Cruz. The bout is scheduled for 10 rounds. Rivas came in at 121.8 lbs. Cruz was 122 lbs.
Also on the card, Kal Yafai and Jonathan Rodriguez go head to head in a 10-rounder for the vacant WBA Intercontinental bantamweight title. The fighters tipped the scales at 117.6 lbs and 118 lbs, respectively.
In addition, Marc Castro and Gonzalo Fuenzalida weighed-in at 131.4 lbs and 132.8 lbs, respectively, for their 10-rounder at super featherweight.
In Australia, the event airs live on Sunday, November 19.
Get Pacheco vs Coceres full fight card and weigh-in results below.
Pacheco vs Coceres fight card
- Diego Pacheco (167.8) vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres (167), 10 rounds, super middleweight – WBO International and USWBC super middleweight titles
- Mayerlin Rivas (121.8) vs. Erika Cruz (122), 10 rounds, super bantamweight – Rivas’ WBA super bantamweight title
- Khalid Yafai (117.6) vs. Jonathan Rodriguez (118), 10 rounds, bantamweight – vacant WBA Intercontinental bantamweight title
- Marc Castro (131.4) vs. Gonzalo Fuenzalida (132.8), 10 rounds, super featherweight
- Jalan Walker (131.2) vs. Jorge Villegas (131.6), 8 rounds, super featherweight
- Criztec Bazaldua (136.6) vs. Pedro Angel Cruz (138.8), 4 rounds, lightweight