UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Craig airs live on ESPN+ from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday, November 18. A day before the fight show the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
In the main event, No. 10-ranked middleweight contender Brendan Allen (22-5) of the United States takes on No. 13 Paul Craig (17-6-1) of Scotland. The bout is scheduled for five rounds. Both fighters weighed in at 186 lbs.
In the co-main event, Ecuador’s undefeated Michael Morales (15-0) goes up against Australia’s Jake Matthews (19-6) at welterweight. Morales came in at 171 lbs. Matthews was 170.5 lbs.
Lucas Alexander missed featherweight limit, showing 148 lbs, for his bout against Jeka Saragih, who was 146 lbs.
Rafael Estevam tipped the scales at 128 lbs, missing the flyweight limit for his bout against Charles Johnson, who was 125 lbs.
Alexander and Estevam forfeit 20 percent of their purses and their respective bouts proceed at catchweight.
Get UFC Vegas 82: Allen vs Craig full fight card and weigh-in results below.
UFC Vegas 82 fight card
- Brendan Allen (186) vs. Paul Craig (186)
- Michael Morales (171) vs. Jake Matthews (170.5)
- Chase Hooper (155.5) vs. Jordan Leavitt (155.5)
- Payton Talbott (136) vs. Nick Aguirre (136)
- Luana Pinheiro (115.5) vs. Amanda Ribas (115.5)
- Uros Medic (171) vs. Myktybek Orolbai (170)
- Jonathan Pearce (145.5) vs. Joanderson Brito (145)
- Chad Anheliger (134.5) vs. Jose Johnson (136)
- Christian Leroy Duncan (186) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (186)
- Michael Parkin (262.5) vs. Caio Machado (250)
- Jeka Saragih (146) vs. Lucas Alexander (148)*
- Lucie Pudilova (135.5) vs. Ailin Perez (136)
- Trey Ogden (155.5) vs. Nikolas Motta (155)
- Charles Johnson (125) vs. Rafael Estevam (128)**
*Alexander missed weight
**Estevam missed weight
In Australia, the event airs on Sunday, November 19 live on Kayo.