Bellator 301: Amosov vs Jackson airs live from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, IL on Friday, November 17. The fight card features a series of MMA bouts with two titles contested on the night.
In the five-round main event, unbeaten Yaroslav Amosov (27-0) defends his welterweight title against No. 2-ranked contender Jason Jackson (16-4). In the co-main event, bantamweight champion Sergio Pettis (23-5) faces interim 135-pound titleholder Patchy Mix (18-1) in a title unification bout.
Also on the card, former interim bantamweight champion Raufeon Stots (19-2) takes on Danny Sabatello (14-3). As well, former featherweight champion AJ McKee (20-1) squares off against top-five ranked lightweight Sidney Outlaw (17-5). Plus, former lightweight champion Patricky Pitbull (25-11) and Alexander Shabliy (23-3) go head to head in Lightweight World Grand Prix semifinal.
In Australia, the event airs live on Saturday, June 17.
Bellator 301: Amosov vs Jackson start time
Broadcast: Paramount+ with Showtime
Date: Friday, November 17
Time: 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT
Prelims: 5 pm ET / 2 pm PT
Broadcast: 10 Play
Date: Saturday, June 17
Time: 1 pm AEDT
Prelims: 9 am AEDT
Bellator 301 fight card
Get Bellator 301: Amosov vs Jackson full fight card results below.
- Jason Jackson def. Yaroslav Amosov by KO (punches, R3 at 2:08) – wins Bellator welterweight title
- Patchy Mix def. Sergio Pettis by submission (rear-naked choke, R2 at 1:51) – wins Bellator bantamweight title unification
- Raufeon Stots def. Danny Sabatello by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- A.J. McKee def. Sidney Outlaw by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Alexander Shabliy def. Patricky Pitbull by unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45) – wins Bellator Lightweight World Grand Prix semifinal
- Archie Colgan def. Pieter Buist by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Denise Kielholtz def. Sumiko Inaba by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Timur Khizriev def. Justin Gonzales by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Keri Taylor-Melendez def. Sabriye Sengul by submission (guillotine choke, R2 at 2:06)
- Matheus Mattos def. Richard Palencia by submission (rear-naked choke, R2 at 3:20)
- Ramazan Kuramagomedov def. Randall Wallace by submission (rear-naked choke, R2 at 3:49)
- Islam Mamedov def. Killys Mota by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Cody Law def. Jefferson Pontes by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Tim Wilde def. Mike Hamel by TKO (punches, R3 at 2:47)
- Yves Landu def. Isao Kobayashi by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Tyrell Fortune vs. Marcelo Golm – canceled (Fourtune became ill backstage)