UFC Fight Night: Allen vs. Craig aka UFC Vegas 82 airs live from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, NV on Saturday, November 18.
The main event is a five-round middleweight bout between No. 10 Brendan Allen (22-5) of the United States and No. 13 Paul Craig (17-6-1) of Scotland. The co-main event is a welterweight bout between undefeated Michael Morales (15-0) of Ecuador and Jake Matthews (19-6) of Australia.
Also on the card, Chase Hooper (12-3-1) faces fellow-American Jordan Leavitt (11-2) at lightweight. Plus, Nick Aguirre (7-1) and Payton Talbott (6-0) meet in all-American contest at bantamweight.
As well, Amanda Ribas (11-4) and Luana Pinheiro (11-1) clash in an all-Brazilian bout at women’s strawweight. Kicking off the action, Uros Medic (9-1) of Serbia and Myktybek Orolbai (11-1-1) of Kyrgyzstan go head to head at welterweight. The full lineup can be found below.
In Australia, the event airs live on Sunday, November 19.
UFC Vegas 82: Allen vs Craig start time
Saturday, November 18
Main card: 5 pm ET / 2 pm PT
Prelims: 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Sunday, November 19
Main card: 9 am AEDT
Prelims: 6 am AEDT
UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Craig results
Get UFC Vegas 82: Allen vs Craig full fight card results below.
- Brendan Allen def. Paul Craig by submission (rear-naked choke, R3 at 0:38) | Watch finish
- Michael Morales def. Jake Matthews by unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)
- Chase Hooper def. Jordan Leavitt by submission (rear-naked choke, R1 at 2:58) | Watch finish
- Payton Talbott def. Nick Aguirre by submission (rear-naked choke, R3 at 0:58) | Watch finish
- Amanda Ribas def. Luana Pinheiro by TKO (spinning wheel kick and punches, R3 at 3:53) | Watch finish
- Myktybek Orolbai def. Uros Medic by submission (neck crank, R2 at 4:12) | Watch finish
- Joanderson Brito def. Jonathan Pearce by submission (ninja choke, R2 at 3:54) | Watch finish
- Jose Johnson def. Chad Anheliger by submission (rear-naked choke, R3 at 4:49) | Watch finish
- Christian Leroy Duncan def. Denis Tiuliulin by TKO (punches and elbows, R2 at 4:24) | Watch finish
- Michael Parkin def. Caio Machado by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Jeka Saragih def. Lucas Alexander by KO (punches, R1 at 1:31) | Watch finish
- Ailin Perez def. Lucie Pudilova by unanimous decision (29–27, 29–28, 29–28)
- Trey Ogden vs. Nikolas Motta – No Contest (premature stoppage, R3 at 3:11)*
- Rafael Estevam def. Charles Johnson by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
*Originally a win via arm-triangle choke submission for Ogden. Verdict overturned after review due to a referee error.