Undefeated Nikita Tszyu (7-0, 6 KOs) challenges unbeaten Dylan Biggs (10-0, 7 KOs) for the Australian super welterweight title at Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Broadmeadow, New South Wales on Wednesday, November 22. The pair squares off in the scheduled for 10 rounds main event bout live on Kayo. A day before the fight show, the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
Both fighters made the required 69.9 kg weight limit. Nikita Tszyu weighed-in at 69.60 kg. Dylan Biggs showed 69.46 kg.
In the 10-round co-main event, Issac Hardman (14-2, 12 KOs) faces Troy Coleman (12-2, 5 KOs). The pair battles it out for the vacant WBO Intercontinental middleweight title. The fighters tipped the scales at 72.26 kg and 72.38 kg, respectively.
Get Tszyu vs Biggs full fight card and weigh-in results below.
Tszyu vs Biggs fight card
- Nikita Tszyu (69.60 kg) vs. Dylan Biggs (69.46 kg), 10 rounds, super welterweight – Biggs’ Australian super welterweight title
- Issac Hardman (72.26 kg) vs. Troy Coleman (72.38 kg), 10 rounds, middleweight – vacant WBO Intercontinental middleweight title
- Liam Talivaa (104.94 kg) vs. Brandon Grach (113.24 kg), 6 rounds, heavyweight
- Mounir Fathi (70.94 kg) vs. Joel Pavlides (72.18 kg), 6 rounds, middleweight
- Jason Fawcett (69.24) vs. Jordan Martin (69.50 kg), 6 rounds, super welterweight
- Brent Walton (66.18 kg) vs. Dharringarra Trewhella (66.34 kg), 4 rounds, welterweight
- Amber Amelia (54.62 kg) vs. Natasha Kurene (54.94 kg), 6 rounds, super bantamweight
- Mark Schleibs (53.16 kg) vs. Shamal Ram Anuj (54 kg), 6 rounds, super bantamweight